Dear Parents and Carers – We need your help!
Redwood Pre-School is a registered charity (no.1062568) and relies on the help and support of its members (parents and carers) to continue the quality of care and education it provides for children.
Winter Wonderland – Santa comes to Redwood!
On Sunday 14th December we are holding our annual ‘Winter Wonderland’ fundraising event to raise money for the pre-school and to provide children and families with an evening to really remember! The event will run from 4pm to 7pm.
Children will be able to visit Santa in his magical grotto and ‘Fun Guy da Elf’ will be entertaining the children (and parents!) with games, music, dancing, magic…
Last year we raised an amazing £1,408.16. Let’s try to do the same this year!
What can YOU do to help?
- In order to raise lots of money for our pre-school we need to advertise our event as widely as possible. Please get some posters and leaflets from the reception areas and put them up in your windows at home, in your local shop, library, pub, GP clinic, in your car window… wherever people will be able to read them! Hand out the smaller leaflets to your friends at other schools etc.
- We need parents and carers to help with the setting up from 12 o’clock, running stalls and activities between 4 and 7pm and to help tidy up at the end from 7 to 8pm. Please spare some time to help your pre-school.
- We need donations of homemade cakes, biscuits, samosas, pakoras etc to sell on the Bake Sale stall and in particular, savoury Asian foods. Hot food is always popular, so curries, rice, etc would be great!
- Donate some bottles for our ‘Bottle Tombola’ – could be anything in a bottle that is new and still in date e.g. shampoo, soft drinks, wine / spirits, olive oil, perfume, bubble bath…
- Donate a prize for the Raffle. Do you know anyone that works in a shop who could donate a children’s book or toy, a gift voucher, or anything else?!! Could you help to sell some raffle tickets?
- Face Painters and Henna Designers needed. We have all the paints, henna and equipment – please help if you can.
There are lots of ways that you can help which will make this event a great success and a wonderful evening for the children. Please let Sarah know if you are able to help and for more details.
Thank you for your support.