Useful information for parents:
- A Parent’s guide to Child Health and Common Illnesses
- Parents’ Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
- Free Early Education Entitlements (FEEE) for children aged 2, 3 and 4 years old
- 30 hours free childcare and tax-free childcare for working families – visit childcarechoices.gov.uk
- What to expect, when? Guidance to your child’s learning and development in the early years foundation stage.
- Ofsted Inspection Reports April 2018
In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader